As our gates have now opened we will be following the GAA and HSE guidelines.
1.All Adult Players , Mentors & Parents of under age must enrol in an on-line e-learning before returning
Take a screen shot or print the cert at the end as you need to give this to the Team Covid-19 supervisor*
2. Once you have the eLearning completed, you can then complete this health questionnaire. You set up a profile first, verify your email address and complete the questions. This needs to be done once, but you need to log into this profile/account and click that nothing has changed on the day of each training .
Go to the https://returntoplay.gaa.ie and click on the register link.
3. Only fully paid up members of Blarney GAA Players can attend training.
4. All players must have their own water bottle clearly labelled with Players name.
5. Players must come to training & Matches fully togged out.
6. When dropping for training the Parents / Guardians must ensure their child is admitted to the training session before they leave.
7. Parents will need to drop / collect at the scheduled times and then go, as groups of people will not be permitted to wait around the grounds. When collecting your child we would ask that parents would wait in there cars until the training session is over.
8. Carpooling is to be avoided for the moment.
Hand Sanitiser stations will be available on arrival and departure which will need to be used. All equipment will be sanitised before and after each training session.
Each team will have a designated Covid Supervisor assigned to ensure compliance of the guidelines, collating players and Mentors Health Questioner’s, ensuring sanitising of facilities, maintaining records of attendees.